I'm going on vacation soon, but I'm more nervous than anything else. Long story short: I thought taking an online class would less nerve-wracking. I was wrong.
Anyway, I've wanted to do the voice meme for a while, so here you go: vocaroo.com/i/s1FgmXl0bsvA
Here are the questions:
1. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
3. Where are you from? Are you living there now?
4. What's the time?
5. Is it cold where you are?
6. What are you wearing?
7. What was the last thing you listened to?
8. What was the last thing you ate?
9. What was the last thing you watched on TV?
10. What's your favorite TV show?
11. Quick! Find a book or something with text on it! Flip to a random page and read some of it! GO!
12. What was the last movie you saw? How was it?
13. Do YOU think you have an accent? Talk about that.
And here's something silly I recorded in April: vocaroo.com/i/s1wGRN5odcaW
It's me reading the Scariest Story
from Hyperbole and a Half in a vaguely Slavic accent.